Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Love, Love, Love


I have discovered the best new band! Kings of Leon...amazing songs and an amazing voice! The lead singer has such a raspy soulful voice, I cant get enough! It's one of those CD's you just keep listening to over and over! The best part is my amazing boyfriend got me tickets to their concert for Valentine's day (even though we said no gifts!). The concert is not until August, so until then I will continue to listen to his wonderful voice! 

I have the week off work and it has been so nice to relax. The school that I work at takes a week off in February for Ski Week. Since I live in Southern California many of the kids were taking time off school to go skiing around President's Day. So they decided to give the kids a whole week off to do so. I never had this growing up, but I'm not going to lie I have really enjoyed my "Ski Week" vacation! I am going to go home to my parents house tomorrow and spend some quality time with my family and girlfriends. I am so excited, I can't wait!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

You've been tagged!

TexanCouture said...

I love Kings of Leon I saw them for the first time live in New Orleans at Voodoo Fest 2006. They also came to Austin in October to promote their latest album so good!

TexanCouture said...

I left something on my blog for you :)

5th Belle Avenue said...

I love Kings of Leon!!!