Sunday, January 31, 2010

So Proud...

I had a wonderful weekend with great friends and family! I am so proud of my boyfriend and his company. They put on a great event this weekend for their clients and sponsors. I was able to be a part of this special day for his company and help out by checking people into the event. The day could not have gone any better. They had a wonderful turn out and no one left early! It was such an amazing day and I am so proud!! I told him this morning that my cheeks hurt from smiling so much...ha ha (it's true)! We went out last night with a big group to celebrate the success of the day. We had a great time and I am so excited for what the future has to bring to his growing company.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's wonderful! hope you're having a great week! xoe

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Thank you for becoming a follower on my blog Candice! Your little students must just love you! I love the name of your blog! You can sure I will be over here visiting too!

Kristina Clemens said...

Yay! It's so awesome and exciting to be part of big things like that, no?
And you and your honey look adorable!
Kristina J.