Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kinder Korner

I work as a Kindergarten teacher at a private school and absolutely love it! I am so happy to go to work everyday and have the best students! When I get home everyday my boyfriend asks me to tell him "something good that happened today". I look forward everyday to sharing my great stories and experiences!

This week was no different...

I had a Little One up at my desk and she was looking at a picture of my boyfriend and me.  She proceeds to ask me "Miss Sunshine, how do you get a boyfriend?". I was so surprised I replied with, "why do you ask Little M?".  Little M said, "I just want to know how you get a boyfriend to fall in love with you?".  I thought her little question was so cute and couldn't wait to share with my boyfriend when I got home last night (and share it with all of you!)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

How cute! Isn't teaching wonderful?? I teach pre-kindergarten and they just crack me up!!

CIP said...

That's so sweet! I'm going to college for PR, but sometimes I wish I had decided to do education!

Melissa said...

I tagged you for an award