Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sultry Girl

I am without a voice this week :(. It decided to leave me on Saturday and has yet to return. I sound very manly and "sultry" (as I was told). Since I cant talk...I will blog! I went to the desert this weekend with my boyfriend for his work conference. It was so relaxing and wonderful! The past weekend was filled with amazing dinners, massages, and dancing. What more could a girl want?!?! I am looking forward to this up coming weekend. My sister is coming to visit me in Newport and I couldn't be more excited! She is the most amazing sister and person I know! She just turned 21 a few months ago and this will be the first time she has come to visit since. I can't wait to take her out and about this weekend!

My Sister, Caitlin, and Me on her Birthday at Mood

I am still new to this whole blog world and would love some advice and suggestions!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Hey Girl! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I secretly (or not so secretly now) love it when my voice goes away and it is manly and sultry! ha!
Sorry I don't have any good advice or suggestions for you, other than keep blogging for fun. If you start blogging to 'get' followers or a lot of comments it will start to feel like a burden and you will miss out on the fun. I don't have as many followers or comments as alot of other blogs, but I have met some great people - even got together with a group of girls that I met on the blogs for lunch one day! So dont worry about numbers - just be yourself! Sorry so long but I hope it helps!
Can't wait to read more!

Tara Gibson said...

hey girly! thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Blogging can get addicting, I started mine to document my journey to getting married, and its nice to go back and look back upon. You will meet lots of awesome people too!

super cute picture! love the feather piece in your hair!

Whitney said...

Found your blog through Mrs Stiletto's! Love it! Just do what Megan said - be yourself! I think there is a lot of bloggers out there who aren't succesful because they are trying to live up to a certain stereotype or label - it never works!
I will def be a frequent visitor! Love your feather in your hair!

Jordan said...

Welcome to the blog world =]