Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Girlie Weekend Review

This past weekend reminded me what great friends I had (not that I needed reminding). The boyfriend was out of town (along with all of my friends boyfriends), so we had an all out girls weekend! We went out and had a blast dancing, laughing and enjoying each others company.

Here are some pictures from the weekend:
Friday night with the Girlies

My roomie and me

Saturday night at the house

Me and Lauren on the dance floor

My besties from home
(That's my little sister second in on
the left...
isn't she the cutest!)
The weekend was so fun with the girls, but I was so happy to have my baby come back on Sunday. I am looking forward to a wonderful week, I know work is going to be busy...but I am keeping a positive outlook. Hope everyone is having a great week!

4 comments:

Tara Gibson said...

love girl weekends! You guys all look like you had a blast! So cute!

yours truly... said...

Those kind of weekends are the best!! I'm thinking I am in desperate need of one now after seeing your cute pictures!! SO FUN!!

Nicole Marie said...

Lauren's sister Erin is one of my best friends!! mall world!!

Ashley said...

Looks like fun! I love those kind of weekends.