Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One ladies trash is another ladies treasure!

Girls Night Out
I ended up having the clothes swap last night. It was a blast and very successful!! There were 5 of us girls who gathered in my living room with all our unwanted clothes.  We emptied out our bags and proceeded to show off our goods until someone claimed it! It was so fun and exciting to go "free" shopping! I came out with a new pair of jeans, some shirts and several dresses. I am already putting some of my new duds to use today! I highly suggest a clothes swap!!

Afterwards we headed out for a little girls night. We went out for Taco Tuesday...$5.00 all you can eat tacos! What a bargain night!!! I love hanging out with girlfriends! A great night of clothes, laughs, tacos, dancing and fun!!!

6 comments:

Tara Gibson said...

what a fabulous idea! I may steal this and do it with my friends!

Melissa said...

Ok, I definitely have to find some friends to do this with!!

kadler said...

That's awesome. And, wow, $5 tacos? I miss the United States!

TexanCouture said...

Great idea and $5.00 all you can eat Tacos sound like a good deal to me!

yours truly... said...

This is the best idea EVER!! I'm going to have to get some girlfriends together and do this, I love the idea!!

Cute picture by the way!!

Melinda said...

I have been trying forever to get my sisters & friends to do the swap- so much fun!! I love you pink shirt btw- so cute!