Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Monday!


Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend! I had an amazing time spent with family and friends...I couldn't have asked for a better weekend! Saturday I attended a Yacht party...the pictures explain it all, it was a blast!

The Ladies

Me and My Captain

The Skipperette's decorating skills!

The party was so fun and the weather was beautiful! On Easter Sunday the boyfriend and I drove to our parents (who live 5 minutes apart), to go to church and have brunch. Church was amazing and so uplifting! Brunch was to follow and it is always so nice to have both of our families together!
I did a little spring cleaning this past weekend. I have so many clothes to get rid of... but I thought I would propose a clothes swap to some of my friends. The clothes swap will be taking place tonight. I think its a good idea, we'll see how the outcome is! 

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute pics! I like the idea of a clothes swap!

Tara Gibson said...

clothes swap sounds fun! You look super cute!

Anonymous said...

that looks soo fun

Megan said...

Glad you had a great Easter weekend. A clothes swap sounds like a fun and good idea!

kadler said...

Haha, love the captain outfit!