Friday, April 24, 2009

Relaxing, Rings and Ramblings....

It's Friday! Yay!! I ended up taking the day off work, due to several appointments. So I am getting an early start to the weekend! 

My love is gone this weekend to Santa Barbara with some of his friends, and I have several girls coming down to visit. I am so excited they are coming down...just hoping the weather is nice! I always have a hard time when Chris goes out of town but I am thankful for my girls to keep me company.

I got home early from my appointments today so I decided to relax and make some rings. I taught myself a few months ago when I saw a friend wearing a ring and said, "I can make that". I bought all the materials and have been experimenting with wire wrapping ever since. It is so relaxing to make these rings. This is not one I made today (but I had a picture of it). I am thinking of making some for my girlfriends for our girls weekend!  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I adore that ring!!! Have a great weekend.

Melinda said...

What a gorgeous ring!!

Tara Gibson said...

that ring is gorgeous! love it

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

i love that ring, it's gorgeous!

said...

those rings....love 'em!!!