Friday, April 17, 2009

I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins...

Britney Spears...AMAZING!!! The concert was incredible! She has made her comeback...Britney's back!

I went to the concert last night at the Staples Center in L.A with my three best girlfriends! We have been friends for ever and have so many memories together! We all live in different areas now and look forward to times like this when we can all get together and be silly together! We danced, we laughed, we sang and just had fun!

The performance was awesome by both the Pussy Cat Dolls and Miss Britney! I loved the Circus theme, what a genius idea!

My friend Holly has an amazing camera that captured some great moments of the show!! Here are some pictures from the night:
Jordyn, me, Holly, and Jilly
PCD

Mr. Photographer...I think I'm ready for my close up!

Miss Britney Spears

7 comments:

yours truly... said...

Great pictures!! I've heard the concert is just amazing!! So glad you had fun! Had a great weekend girly!

A "cheery" disposition said...

I'm so jealous! I so want to go to this concert.

*~Jen~* said...

I am going on Sunday to see Miss Britney and I can't wait!!! Love all the pics. Your blog is so cute!

Melissa said...

Ahhh, I would love to go! It looks so fun and I here it's an awesome show!

Tara Gibson said...

wasnt it just amazing! So glad you had fun and adorable pics!

amy (metz) walker said...

SUPER jealous right now! I love Brit Brit and would love to go to a concert of hers!

...clicked over to your blog from another and its super cute!

Random Musings said...

I LOVED the show too! We saw it in Canada