Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kinder Korner

I love my job!! I look forward to the funny stories and silly comments made by my students each day! They make me smile and always take my mind off whatever is bothering me.

A few days ago during recess duty I was talking with two girls from my class. This is the conversation we had:
Girlie 1: Miss C, where is your baby?
Me: What?
Girlie 2: You know...where is your kid?
Me: Girls, I don't have a baby yet.
Girlie 1: But you are a grown up and have a job, you are supposed to have a baby!
Me: I don't have a baby, I'm not married...
Girlie 2: You're....You're.......(thinking with her finger tapping on her chin)...You're.... You're SINGLE!!!!!

I was laughing so hard! I was curious as what was to come out of her mouth...it was so funny! I told my boyfriend thank goodness I'm in a relationship or I could have developed a small complex about what my 5 year old little friend had shouted at me. Haha! 


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Seriously, little people are hilarious! That's one of the best parts of our job!!

Melissa said...

Kids do say the most awesome things. That as a sweet story, thanks for the smile.